Friday 9 September 2011

SUMMER Catchup!!!

Ahhh so summer time fun took over a lot of my time and i haven't updated on my blog so its about time i let you all know how much i Love summer time..
I had so much going on from hen parties to weddings to birthdays to fun times in Scotland! Unfortunately i didn't get time to go abroad anywhere but im hoping for a non summer trip abroad around jan maybe fingers crossed!

Hen party = so much fun in London!! 











ok so wedding.. It was great to see Emma get married to Ryan and to be apart of it as a bridesmaid it was a beautiful day and i loved it..everything was just PERFECT.. So a big thanks for letting me be apart of it !!






BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!!!
I had such a fab birthday i was totally spoiled from Barney i have to say this guy has never ever not been generous when it comes to birthdays, christmas.. he always spoils me rotten and i am so grateful for all of his efforts in treating me he really deserves the MOST GENEROUS AWARD.. Thanks for making my birthday one to remember and treating me to literally everything.. So the day involved a trip into London where we dined in one of our favourite Restaurants called Byron's they serve AnW rootbeer and yummy burgers and chips , We done some shopping which i love, i had a little shopping spree in Jack wills thanks to my lovely man.. Then we went for a relaxing Thai body massage in a spa this was DIVINE!!! We ended our day by watching Shrek the musical in V.i.p seating this was actually amazing!!!! We Loved Shrek especially our vip lounge and we even got to get up close and personal to Shrek as he ran right passed us in the theatre.. we have added this musical to one of our favourites.. Thank you Barney for a great day and a spoiled birthday!!!
ohh one last thing we checked out the M&m store that is pretty SWEET!!  









No comments:

Post a Comment