Wednesday 11 May 2011

Down down the deep blue sea how many fishes can you see...?

What a fun weekend i had in Manchester!!!
It was jam packed, full of enjoyable memories...
 Friday we went to the Trafford centre on a triple date with Aaron, jess, Rhic, Jade,Barney and i.. It was a non stop GIGGLE!!
We went for a meal at an American restraunt i have never been before but it was DELICIOUS.
 The food was AMAZING way better than i expected.
Afterwards we decided to go on the bumper cars... who would have ever thought those cars would make you laugh as much as we did, i was in serious stitches of laughter the whole way through it... SO FUN!!
SATURDAY!
Well we spent the day in the centre of Manchester.
We ate Nandos for lunch defiantly my favourite fast food.  Afterwards we found a cute little cupcake shop which sold everything to do with cupcakes.  They had such a cute collection of handmade cupcakes to wall frames and jewellery so cute!
As we were walking around Manchester I was STAR struck to see Kian from my teenage favourite boy band Westlife shopping with his wife.
They were just shopping like ordinary people i wanted to shout hey or run up and give them a hug like i had known him for years haha but i was slightly star struck so i just gazed at them instead, as they walked passed with there expensive shopping bags.

We then went for a beauty treatment at Happy feet....
 it was £10 for 15 mins.
Not even thinking about the fact that i don't like the thought of fish nibbling my feet i paid to do it.
 We all got to the tank of fish and nervously tried to dip our feet into the water. The boys were so much braver than us girls, every time i would go to put my feet in i would see the army of fish coming for my feet, i just couldn't bring myself to doing it. I managed to stick my heal in and the feeling has got to be the strangest thing ever, not to mention the sharks that were in our tanks aswell haha. There were some big daddy fish in those tanks.. I just didn't enjoy it, i think id prefer a pedicure instead next time :)
I researched into the fish nibbling beauty regime and the next big thing could be
Full body fish nibbling....
Or why not have a fish nibbling facial...
 This totally grosses me out there is no way you would get me doing any of them.. would you ??

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I found your blog. So Ryan & I done the fish nibbling experience too. It was Ryan's idea. I went along with it - and I screamed for approx. 5mins with lots of people staring (i'm sure I wasn't the best advert for the place) but I finally got used to it and didn't want to come out!!! I would deffo try the whole body munching one but not the face, deffo not the face ha ha. Gross!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha emz im surprised you would do the whole body one xxx

    ReplyDelete