Monday 23 May 2011

I love to see the Temple!!

Well it was a lovely weekend first of all we set off to the London temple the weather was so nice and being at the temple felt like the best place to be. Just driving up to the temple you get that feeling of excitement.
Big congratulations to Emma who went through and received her endowments.. I really enjoyed babysitting the little ones for my parents there is such a peaceful atmosphere at the temple and it really is the nicest place on earth




ZARA!!
 After we had all been to the temple we went to Bluewater shopping centre.
My favourite shop at the moment is ZARA every time i go in i see about 20 things i want to buy i think its just so classy and so reasonably priced and that is why i LOVE it so much.
They had a cute little orange dress that i want. Anyway i just want you all to know ZARA is the place to shop! So many nice dresses and cardigans.




 I loved spending the weekend with my family it was loads of fun and defiantly a good laugh.. Family days out are the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment