Wednesday 11 May 2011

Elder Mateer phones home!

I was so excited for the opportunity to speak to Mark on sunday as theres not a day that goes by that i don't pray for him or think about how he is doing.
He seemed to enjoy speaking to me aswell because i kept saying ill let you go so i don't waste to much of your time and he was like no i can talk to you longer.
I love my brother he is such a great example to me he is so diligent and i can tell he works very hard. I cant believe he's already been on his mission for over a year now- Time just flies by.
He is currently serving in the madrid area and says he gets to go to the madrid temple a lot how lucky is he?
Im sure the rest of marks time on his mission will go very fast so I will be counting down the months till we can all be together with him again :)


No comments:

Post a Comment