Sunday 5 June 2011

London - Proud to be british!

Theres something about London that i love so much, every time i go into London i just get excited it just all seems to be happening in London and the gorgeous city is only a short 45 min train journey.
I love the train journey into London, its been great seeing the progress of the Olympic stadium, it really is coming along and the stadiums are looking top!

I would really love to go to an olympic event next year and
enjoy the fantastic venues that have taken so long to build.
I love how London is full of tourists, on holiday sight seeing.. I sometimes think i take the city for granted because its so close and i go pretty often but this time i decided to appreciate all the little things of London, like the fantastic buildings and the gorgeous views. I felt proud to be british!
It was nice because i met Barney and we decided to go sight seeing in London instead of going shopping or doing the things we would typically do.
The weather was gorgeous, we walked around Embankment along the Thames visited the Houses of Parliament, Big ben, Trafalgar square, 10 downing street and then went for a gorgeous meal at the Aberdeen Angus steak house in Leicester square. Overall it was a beautiful day with my bezzie and has added to my many great memories and times i have spent in London.
THE CITY OF LONDON - I LOVE YOU!!







  Barney getting ready for some steak!
London eye in the background

               SUNSHINE SATURDAY SNAPSHOTS
               we had some fun taking some snapshots on the laptop...

1 comment:

  1. FUN! :) I keep telling Matt how amazing London is and that we HAVE to go visit asap! I think I'm doing a good job of convincing him. Hope you're doing well! xx

    ReplyDelete