Thursday 2 June 2011

My delicious food cravings!

I am seriously in love with krave!! I have literally had 3 bowels today and im now looking forward to waking up in the morning for another bowl..
Theres just something about them.. I don't know if its the soft coat that is wrapped around or the yummy chocolate inside or maybe its the way they just melt in your mouth so lush!!
Defiantly my favourite cereal at the minute- If you haven't yet indulged yourself, then you must get to your nearest supermarket and buy some!!


Also i went out for a gorgeous meal with my Babe to pizza express and seriously i have been craving dough balls ever since, so i decided i had to find out how to make them and zap my craving...
recipe for dough balls - 
1lb plain flour
250ml warm water
2 tsp salt
2 tsp sugar
1 sachet yeast

mix together, knead for 5 mins
cover with wet tea towel in the oven on its lowest setting for 1/2 hour to rise
knock back and knead for 5 mins, in oven for another 1/2 hour, 

Make into dough balls
Cook in oven and cover in garlic butter



Or a more simpler way buy them from Waitrose



No comments:

Post a Comment