Thursday 2 June 2011

Your Fired!

                 I LOVE THE APPRENTICE!
This is definitely my favourite show i love watching it and look forward to the weekly episodes. Each week they are set new tasks and i enjoy the tasks that they get from Sir Alan. I think Sir Alan is probably a real softy inside but the cameras portray a Simon Cowell like character for entertainment. I can imagine him being a great man to work for, also imagine all the treats you would get.
Its great to see different ideas of business and ways to succeed and fail in the business world, its really inspiring and inspires me to start my own little business up...so hopefully in the future i might have my own little business set up.
The apprentice has defiantly given me some ideas.
This week i was really impressed by Glenn Ward, I thought he was a great Team manager and i loved his creative mind, Cats size- see the light was defiantly my favourite out of the two teams.

I also read that Glenn and Zoe have the hots for each other- nothing quite like an apprentice romance, it happens every year.

The guys are defiantly my favourite this year none of the girls have really stood out to me yet. I think Jim is so clever how he seems to always get out of being in the board room. Im not sure if he's simply just a great business man or whether he just has everybody wrapped around his finger. Maybe well see his true colors, but hes definatly one of my favourites in the competition so far, but that could quickly change.


No comments:

Post a Comment